Traffic Topping, Parking Deck Coating Systems by SIKA
What are Sikalastic® Duodeck systems?
Sikalastic® Duodeck systems incorporate an elastomeric membrane specifically designed to bridge post-application cracks, a flexible, aggregate filled, non-skid wearing course to withstand the most severe vehicular traffic and, in exterior locations, a UV resistant top coat.
Advantages of Sikalastic® Duodeck systems.
- Proven performance, extending over 25 years.
- Product range to meet differing demands and budgets.
- Odor and solvent free polyurethane technology.
- Quick installation for minimal disruption.
- Typically primer-less system.
- Outstanding adhesion to concrete, with or without use of primer.
- Moisture tolerant primer available should conditions or specification require such.
- Bridges post-application cracks up to 1.5 mm (1/16 in).
- Remains elastomeric and resilient during extreme temperature changes.
- Chemically resistant to de-icing salts and all vehicle fluids and fuels.
- Installed by Sika Canada trained and authorized contractors.
- Conforms to CAN / CSA-S413 -07 for Parking Structures.
- Potential LEED® credits – IEQ 4.2 - Low Emitting Material - Paints and Coatings, MR 4 - Recycled Content and MR 6 - Rapidly Renewable Materials
Options allow for tailored systems.
Options within the product range allow for tailored systems to accommodate differing levels of exposure, from pedestrian walkways and parking areas to driving lanes and the most demanding of locations including entrances, ramps and turn aisles.
All systems provide seamless, waterproof and chemical and abrasion resistant surfacing, fully compatible with Sika® repair and renovation systems to provide proven, durable protection to concrete slabs.
Sikalastic® Duodeck is unique in its environmental benefits, including the use of 100% solids, rapidly renewable and recycled raw materials, such as plant oils within the polyurethane resin and reprocessed rubber aggregates, making it a contributor toLEED® Canada credits.